Happy New Year! It is with great excitement that we enter 2024, a year that promises new opportunities, growth, and collaboration within our international community.
We are thrilled to share some exciting updates and plans for the upcoming months:
- 2023 Annual Activity Report: you will receive this document as a snapshot of the organization's performance over the past year.
- Impact Report “Better by Design”. Manchester Design Week has compiled information and detailed survey responses from 27 WDW member organizations. The final report of the first phase of the project will be soon available.
- Enhanced Member Resources: In 2024, we are committed to providing you with more resources: an expanded members' portal, so you will be able to update your profile and festival information, a talent database, and a WDW Book among others.
- Member Spotlights: We believe in celebrating the achievements of our members. If you have noteworthy accomplishments, we encourage you to share them with us for a chance to be featured in our newsletters and social media platforms.
- Global Collaboration: As an international network, we value the strength that comes from diverse perspectives. This year, we will actively explore opportunities to foster cross-border collaboration, enabling you to connect with professionals from around the world.
We look forward to embarking on this exciting journey together in 2024, and we encourage you to actively engage with our initiatives. Your participation is crucial in shaping the future of WDW and the events we represent. Thank you for being a part of World Design Weeks!
Isabel Roig WDW President
Emilio Cabrero WDW Vice President